IT'S EASY TO SHINE BECAUSE WE ARE ALL MADE OF STARS
IT’S EASY TO SHINE BECAUSE WE ARE ALL MADE OF STARS
1. A candle that lights another loses no light itself.
2. Do not seek for tasks equal to your powers yet seek for powers equal to your tasks.
3. The limitations in what you can do are proportional to what you think you cannot do.
4. No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars.
5. A know-it-all is unteachable and has forgotten how to listen.
6. When you cease to dream you cease to live.
7. Remember to help those around you to remember their dreams.
8. Anger is extremely contagious; so is laughter…it’s your call.
9. Take time to have joy.
10. Being happy its one way of being wise.
11. A problem well defined is half solved.
12.The true reward of a thing well done is to have done it.
13. Our lives become what our thoughts create.
14. The eyes may see things but the heart can show you more.
15. It really does matter whether we chose right or wrong.
16. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
17. The worst procrastination of all is to put off being happy.
18. You perform miracles when you get your determination involved.
19. The art of being wise is the ability to know what to overlook.
20. To ignore an insult is a true test of courage and strength.
21. Forgiveness is extremely liberating…give it a try.
22. When you harshly judge others you do not define them you define yourself.
23. Good leaders share more blame and take less credit.
24. Always acknowledge others both in public and in private.
24. If good people do nothing evil will triumph.
26. Be unwilling to settle for less than is required shine brightly.
27. Never be afraid to do the right thing.
28. Always be grateful, keep smiling, and focus on the good stuff.
29. Make your religion kindness.
30. When you truly forgive others you set yourself free.
31. Give like a little stream as you journey down your path.
32. Change channels when they need changing.
33. Try not to be a jerk :-)